Campus Security Manager Data Center (m/w/d) - Wien - Full-time
At Securitas we guard and protect a variety of clients across the globe, ranging from corporate offices, retail chains, leisure venues and datacenters.
We are one of the largest security service organisations in the world. Would you like to become part of our highly skilled team and make people feel safe?
We’d love to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a motivated Campus Security Manager for 3 datacenters of a well-known global client in Vienna & Schwechat
The campus security manager (CSM) leads a team of site security personnel, including site managers, field training officers, and security officers and is accountable for delivery of physical security related services at one or more assigned datacenters in a geographic area. The CSM is responsible for the leadership development of the people that report to them, while also accountable for security operations delivery at these datacenters. The CSM partners with Security and Datacenter Operations senior leadership and management teams to help drive operational effectiveness, superior performance, and audit readiness. Responsible for preserving an environment where people and property are safe and well-protected, the CSM utilizes their professional experience to manage people with varying skillsets and develops effective strategies to drive improvement.
The CSM reports directly to the regional security manager, works alongside other site security managers in their metro area, and manages Security Team Manager (STM).
- Active management of physical security operations and on-site security personnel at 3 facilities. Supervision of and collaboration in recruitment and hire, onboarding, training and development at the sites (together with the local branch).
- Ensure that all policies and standard procedures are being followed (also in order to successfully complete audits)
- Planning, assignment and management of security projects as well as the timely completion thereof.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of site security operations and provision of recommendations for improvement.
- Utilization of excellent customer service and communication skills to set an example for on-site security staff.
- Regular meetings with the client and Securitas corporate management representatives for account reviews, to address issues in a timely manner, and to support security planning, assessments, and surveys.
- Building and maintenance of relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maintain a safe and secure environment.
- Ensure that site health and key performance indicator goals are met or exceeded; work with the regional security manager (RSM) to enhance security team effectiveness and performance. Ensure that each staff member is treated with dignity and respect. Driving safety programming for the security team with a goal of zero workplace injuries onsite.
- Equal splitting of time between sites in order to build familiarity with each location, lead the team, build the program, and coach for success.
- Legal age: 18 years
- No criminal record
- Work permit for Austria (freier Zugang zum österreichischen Arbeitsmarkt)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills & very good German skills
- Drivers licence B
- Minimum education: High school diploma or secondary education equivalent, with at least 4 years of experience in the security industry and management.. Preferably bachelor’s degree in Security Management, Business Management or related fields.
- MS Office Skills
- Working knowledge with security technologies (CCTV, access control systems, incident management software, etc.)
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Experience with working in a datacenter environment is a plus
Offer & Benefits:
- varied and interesting job with high level of responsibility
- job security in a crisis-proof group company
- company car, also for personal use, and free parking
- collegial environment that rewards good performance
- attractive working environment with a modern office location
- education and training
- flexible time-management
- various benefits and incentives
For this position, we offer a minimum salary of € 3.253 gross per month (based on full-time employment, including 20-hour-overtime rate). Depending on qualifications and professional experience, there is a willingness to overpay.
Did we spark your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your online application including a current CV with photo and an application letter (both in english).
In the spirit of equal opportunity and diversity, we welcome all applications - regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnic and social origin, age, disability, religion or ideology.